1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Custom race creator

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Greg Latty, May 26, 2014.

1. Ok so heres my problem. I have a few mods installed in GSC extreme, and now when i select a race, I have a multiclass race instead of a single car race. I dont see any where where I can set up my own custom races and choose the cars I want to race. Ive already tried the creator by Ferrariman but i cant get it to work. Are there any others out there?

2. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Can't you just go to the all classes choice, and then just select the series you want to drive?

3. No because the mods are classified as minis for whatever reason. So I always get a multiclass race. And they are always way faster than the mini

4. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

If it's the issue i'm thinking of, when using rfactor mods the classes may need tweaking in the .veh files of each car/skin. Some mods only select one class so can race against that class others select multiclasses so that means all the different classes get mixed up. Example of endurance series .veh classes before and after tweaking.

BEFORE all endurance classes race against each other

Classes="reiza1,EnduSeries ES_LM05 ES_GT1 ES_GT1DBR9"

AFTER only GT1 class races against each other

Classes="reiza1,ES_GT1"

The mods yo are using are in reiza5 class which means the Minis will always get mixed up when trying to race with them, anything in reiza5 will get used as that is the lead class. I use reiza1 the Camaros as i am not bothered about them, But that i means i cannot use the Camaro's.

Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yup, I actually just read this in another post and it worked. Thanks alot for the info. Your answer is more detailed. thanks man

6. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

No problem i was not sure if it made any sense as i had been drinking wine all night.:O_o:

Bad hangover now!

• Like Like x 1