1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Custom Post-Processing Filter by GTAce 4

A balanced and more realistic PP filter

1. GTAce submitted a new resource:

Custom Post-Processing Filter by GTAce - A balanced and more realistic PP filter

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. looks awesome gonna try this out soon.. thanks

• Love Love x 1
  3. Hi, the video preview is really nice. I think overall it has a very good look but I wonder if you are able to bring out more brightness on daylight with the clear skies, that is the only fault that stands out from your preview. Cheers :).

4. Fantastic job, very, very good...

• Love Love x 1
  5. Thanks guys!
    Maybe you need to try it in-game, because I think it's bright enough.
    More brightness, or even exposure and the image quality would suffer too much.
    If you still think it is too dark, I might look into it again.

Thanks for any feedback by the way, I definitely want to improve it as much as I can.

6. That's the thing, I am basing my assumptions on how a bright sunny day around 11-14pm look like, when there's no protection from the sun there shouldn't be such strong shadows on the sides still receiving a good amount of exposure :).

I will be downloading it , I have been caught up with GTP in NR2003 (littering youtube) and it's been difficult to walk away :p.

7. GTAce updated Custom Post-Processing Filter by GTAce with a new update entry:

Completely reworked!

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. From the description above...
    It's outdated though, my "Project CARMEN" graphics mod is the evolution of it.