MGP17 Custom number tutorial

Can someone please make a video tutorial in ENGLISH how to make my own number in photoshop and make it show in the game? I have tried on my own but no luck so far, here is the screenshot of what I've tried... this is the KTM file from MotoGP2017.MIX
Screenshot_3.png

Your custom teams will be in the Moto3_2017.MIX, Moto2_2017.MIX or MotoGP2017.MIX in the bikes folder, you just need to find the right sub-folder...As you can see I have opened the Ducati folder in MotoGP2017.MIX and except from the factory Ducati and Pramac there are other teams and custom teams that use the Ducati bike .... View attachment 201058

I'll try it, before I tell in this thread if its works! thanks man :)

I believe you have to change the chassis that has the main sponsor that you are using :)

I follow your tutorial and not work for my team.
The tutorial is for a team from moto3, moto2 and motoGP but not for "custom team" from career mode.
This is my custom team of moto2, I have edited textures for the team but the number 92 stays there..
MVMFlPx.png

WD6FMBQ.png

The team edited in .bml file is the official team of speed up (the official chassis)

Ou1X1mN.png

VXZayQt.png

The weird texture is from my fail, no problem, but your tutorial works, the number 92 not appears!

This is my .bml file, check it:

d9AsD04.png

All is ok, but the problem is my custom team. How I can change the texture from CUSTOM team career and remove the custom number (92) ?
Thanks!

Are you sure that the number is the first layer at the top on your team's dds file? What it looks to me from the picture is that the number layer is beneath the bike layer so the bike livery goes over the number and not the other way around. :unsure: Custom teams are in the same files as the regular teams, you just have to find the right file to edit. Moto2 custom teams are in Moto2_2017.MIX

Last edited:
I was just looking at the Yamaha custom teams in MotoGP2017.MIX, and all the pictures are from the default liveries of the sponsors you choose as your main sponsor. So you need to find Tissot speed up livery in Moto22017.MIX and edit that file and make sure that your custom number is the top layer

I was just looking at the Yamaha custom teams in MotoGP2017.MIX, and all the pictures are from the default liveries of the sponsors you choose as your main sponsor. So you need to find Tissot speed up livery in Moto22017.MIX and edit that file and make sure that your custom number is the top layer

Yes, my texture edited is the custom team of speed up category, its the same texture of tissot sponsor. Before edit the .bml file already have the two numbers (top of milestone 92 and 14 my custon number of the edited texture). With the tutorial I change the official team of moto2 but my custom team has not been affected. In .bml file (Gfxgem Team) not appears my custom team.. only appears official teams but not the custom teams. I dont know how edit this problem.

Pd: Im working on my helmet, but it is not finished, when I finish then I upload the mod :)
Thanks man!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years