Skins Custom Mercedes W05 DHD & HD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky Saputro Aji aka Henky SA presents
Custom Mercedes W05
ns-37-jpg.71590

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hi.
i use 3DsimED v3.0u for extracting the models from xx2_HighLOD.PSSG, and tyres from generic_livery and generic_HighLOD.
can you give more details?...i can extract no issue using 3.0i ..does version 3.0u offer the correct livery mapping?...reason being when i extract i cannot view the livery changes I make without entering the game (way too much of a pain in the rear)...do you use 3dsimed for renders?..can you export into 3ds with the correct mapping for renders on cinema4d or 3ds max as I wanted to use the vray render engine for some high quality images...many thanks.

can you give more details?...i can extract no issue using 3.0i ..does version 3.0u offer the correct livery mapping?...reason being when i extract i cannot view the livery changes I make without entering the game (way too much of a pain in the rear)...do you use 3dsimed for renders?..can you export into 3ds with the correct mapping for renders on cinema4d or 3ds max as I wanted to use the vray render engine for some high quality images...many thanks.
yes it does.
3.0u is the new version of 3DsimED which offer the correct livery mapping. as it written in the release note "Import of F1-2014 car and track models. Please note that for the cars to be correctly textured the text “2014″ must be part of the full folder name." and yes now we are able to export them into 3ds, FBX or another format with correct livery mapping in this new version.

Untitled.jpg

no, i use Keyshot for renders.
and there's a 3D templates for photoshop which you can export them to OBJ format for rendering purposes. http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-cars-3d-models-for-photoshop.3808/

it's not downloading properly. Can you send me the files another way?
i redownloaded the files and it's properly downloaded
probably there was a problem with the connection between you and the server or the server itself. try to download it again. or use another method on your browser such as proxy etc.

if still, send me a PM/Profile post.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing