PC1 Custom Liveries

Assuming this is PC only? Not seen any option on XB1?

It'd be good if there was an online way to do it, so upload a file to an account you'd sign up to on SlightlyMad and attach a custom livery to a car then it'd auto download in the game...

Sorta like a more advanced version of the GTA custom numberplates options.

There has to be a way to overwrite the standard ones...but then how will that work with being online?

Maybe there is a way to replace the standard ones using the original file name, so if you're online the other people see the original standard livery while you have the one you put in.

If that makes an ounce of sense to anyone...

Standard liveries not found yet, obviously there are locked up in one of those lovely .bff or.bss ithink thats the name files, they are not in the textures folders so i think we need to just sit and wait and let things develop. If it were that easy mate we would already have tons of liveries and new models. ;)

All the liveries are contained in a single specific car .bff file.

For example X:\Steam\steamapps\common\pCars\Pakfiles\Vehicles\Aston_Martin_Vantage_GT3_Livery.bff.

Getting them is the easy part, re-packing I haven't tried yet. :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 113561

All the liveries are contained in a single specific car .bff file.

For example X:\Steam\steamapps\common\pCars\Pakfiles\Vehicles\Aston_Martin_Vantage_GT3_Livery.bff.

Getting them is the easy part, re-packing I haven't tried yet. :thumbsup:
Could you get me the #99 dds file of the Aston Martin GT3?
So i can repaint it a bit for team purposes

Plz :D

renault clio livrea.jpg
Io sono italiana e parlo poco inglese. Volevo CHIEDERE fondatori o l'Amministratore di this site (Race Department), se Posso Mettere il logo del Reparto Corse when Costruire la mia livrea personalizzato in Project Cars? Già Fatto per la Renault Clio Cup, Vedere foto, RD Logo sui parafanghi anteriori. This à la Traduzione. Ho letto il forum e commenti uso di Google Translate. Anche un Tradurre questa risposta.
[ATTACH = full] 94117 [/ attach]

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing