Custom Grids?

I've just finished playing a session this morning on RRRE and i constantly flit back and forth between AMS and RRRE, but what i was wondering was whether say for example, i use GT3 for the majority of my races, there MUST be a simple way of adding in an option to create custom grids? So for example I created a season, that i can hand pick each car and competitor. And say i chose a grid of 37 cars, i know certain circuits do not support such high grid numbers, so you could choose which cars have a higher probability of being used for those smaller circuits, or your prefered cars (ie, the cars which are highest up the championship order, as a title leading car is for sure going to make it to every race meeting).

Also is there no difference in the cars performance levels? I do tire of seeing BMW B6's and Z4's so high up grids when in real life this doesnt occur. I mean other than these gripes the game really is top notch, but it must be something that can be programmed in, having a selectable championship grid? Most other games have it.

Keep up the good work though guys :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 170 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 112 43.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.5%
Back