• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Custom championship files

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Semor76, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Semor76

Semor76

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi together.

Can somebody please tell me where the custom championship files are stored? I can´t find them. Not in the main game folder or in users/documents.

I only want to add a little preview thumbnail pic. for each custom championship for better overview in the AC content manager.

Thx in advance

2. Semor76

Semor76

Ratings:
    +0
    Nobody has a clue where Custom Championship files are stored? Really?

3. dreamer

dreamer

Ratings:
    +31
    in your documents assetto corsa ;)

4. Semor76

Semor76

Ratings:
    +0
    Not really...I´ve doubble checked all files again. Still no luck ^^

5. dreamer

dreamer

Ratings:
    +31
    well mine are stored in documents assetto corsa champs, if thats not where yours are then i dont know

does the name of the image have to be the same as the champ file ? even down to the ,champ ;)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  6. Louizf

Louizf

Ratings:
    +3
    It should be here: <DRIVE>:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Assetto Corsa\champs

Since you use CM, at the page you use to create the championships. Right-click and the bottom part of the page and choose "folder". It should take to whatever location they are stored then.

Although, you should use the "Update Preview" option (On this right-click menu I mentioned above), so you can choose the image you want from any location from your PC.

Hope it helps.

• Agree Agree x 1