1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Cameras

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Keith Peppiatt, Jun 21, 2008.

1. been hunting for about an hour now to now joy. Possible to edit the default cameras for replay? want to get 1 couple altered on the FBMW similar to those they use on f1 coverage. I GTR2 you could use the defviews.cam file - don't see this in race 07... or is it in a different place. only cams files i see are those for circuits, but it must be tucked away somewhere.

ta in advance,

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

If you want to get different views use the Freecam button. Lets you use any angle you want!
  3. yeah free cam ok for static point, but what i'd like is:

- one looking down over drivers head getting to of helmet in it
    - one to side of drivers head
    - one looking back at driver
  4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Try the button in replay where its a circle. You can change the direction of the camera facing your car.
  5. in replay you can move the camera to face forward, but cannot get it sitting on the nose or cm's from the drivers helmet. or is this just me?
  6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

I can get it on the nose, press "Insert"
  7. I would take a stab at just copying a GTR2 defviews.cam file into the similar location under the steam folders and see what happens... You can override smoke DDS files etc just by dropping the files into the right location, so the defviews.cam probably works the same.