1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Helmets Custom Brazilian Helmet 1.5

DDS file of custom helmet

1. hjkgkuh submitted a new resource:

Custom Brazilian Helmet - DDS file of custom helmet

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. 1.png 3.png 2.png 4.png

3. Please! Bigger images! :geek:

4. ooops, just a minute!

5. jkug.jpg

Untitled-1.png

22.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. Which PSSG editor did you use and what would you recommend ( I tried RyderPssg editor it didn't open)

7. I also used RyderPssg editor. I tried it now looking for a problem, but everything is normal to me. Tell me exactly how you did it and I'll try to help you.

8. I downloaded it and there was something saying " this file doesn't have a program associated with it to perform this action. Please install a program... from Default Programs...etc"
    Cheers mate

9. As far as I know, this has to do with your computer.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ted-with/a54c4aeb-93e0-4e24-a236-0063548a23d7

I found someone who seems to have the same problem, check the link. I hope this helps.

10. It doesn't seem to help, do you know any other PSSG editors?

11. I don't know any other. I'll upload the .pssg of this helmet tomorrow so you can use it. I really have no idea of what is going wrong. Just tell me if you still have the same problem with the pssg as well. (you won't need the pssg editor)

12. I can put PSSG's onto f1 2013,I just can't edit them

13. Do you reckon you could create Heinz Harald Frentzens helmet as a PSSG?

14. I never tryed to make a real helmet, but I can try.

15. Thanks mate, I'll start a private conversation so we can talk about it further