1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curse The U.S!

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Kiril Palaveev, Sep 17, 2011.

1. I cant find a good race on here that fits my schedule beause everyones on gmt. We need more americans on these forums.

2. Americans don't like F1.

3. Sad but true

4. who needs F1 when you have NASCAR! :tongue:

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Why not set an event up yourself and invite some friends to drive. Changes for the better always start with yourself :)

According to our site stats the US is the second largest visitor of the RD forums (after the UK) so plenty of drivers should be playing F1 2010.

Or they all play iRacing and rFactor

6. I'm setting up a race on monday for at 3:30 PM start EST there's still room man

7. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

8. NASCAR..lol

9. Thanks for the suggestions, I guess I'll just go watch my NASCAR.

10. I forgot to mention what James pointed out, after you get licensed then you can join and host the RD races, at a time that's convinient to you

11. Yeah, I already applied so I hope that'll work out

12. From US, love F1, rumor squashed

13. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

In 100 yards, turn left...

Seriously though, I'm sure there's plenty of people that will be willing to race later at night (or early in the morning for those that are even further East) at weekends.

Go into the Racing Club and see if you can drum up some interest?

14. am up for F1 race i play almost everyday, i am on mountain time (California) let me know when u guys wanna race! am in!

15. There is no need to bring up Nascar over here -.-' . You think a low class American that thinks Nascar is racing would even bother to ask out of all places HERE to see why people arent playing F1 mucH? really. I close my case.

16. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

IRacing seems to be the choice of simracing game in the U.S.