1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTDP F105 gtr evolution

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by James Capper, Feb 6, 2009.

1. does any body know how to turn the swing cam off when your in chase view.

Since I sometimes like to drive in chase view, the swing cam is a right royal pain in your backside.
    To have the chase view in a fixed position just like th rest of the gtr-e cars would fantastic.
    I dont know about you but there's nothing worse than trying to turn a corner and have the cars rear end slide across your line of sight it makes turning corners a pain.
    So if youn Can help?.........cheers.

2. how do you like the mod ??

3. can you play this mod online ??

4. What? where? Is it out for GTRE?

5. lol Eric you are a but slow

6. Ok. I am slow. I still would like to see a link to it?

7. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

Its on no grip Eric. Under Race07 if I remember right.

8. It has been out since '07? I cant imagine it is any good or it would get more press?

9. I've had it for ages... Played it online before, it's pretty good, but I think it doesn't work as well as the rFactor one. As it wasn't made for GTR:E

10. heya, mark.

is there a f1 Tcam view for this ??

thx

11. I also tried it before and it's good! But I don't like driving F1 that much! Slow cars are the best for racing!:D

12. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

I don't think so its just not evo dependant. I didn't enjoy it.

13. so you know on GTRE it takes alot of space and do some1 know a way to not take video during practice or racing (because I never delete the videos after:rotfl:)

14. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson

Giorgos, unchecl the "Timestamp Replays" option in the games settings. Sorry I cant remember which area of the options it is in off the top of my head.

15. i will be pleased if somebody send me a link to download it...thanks a lot

16. The link leads to the 1.0 version, which does not work on GTR Evo. We need the 2.0 version downloaded and installed, then the patch for that, and THEN it should run.

17. can someone give a link to version 2.0 i can't find it anywhere on the internet!

18. Up.

19. that link sends me to version 1 i need version 2 which i can not find