CTD With AMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Here is, I have recurring problems with the game. When I want to make a race with GT and prototypes, the game makes me a return on Windows. I use coming circuits of games stockcar extreme sometimes. In spite of the last update, I always have this problem. I can have of the help for this, thank you.

My config :
Acer M7811
Windows 7 64B
AMD FX4300 AM3 Processor
GIGABYTES 78LMT-USB3
NVIDIA GT640 2GB

CTD could be a myriad of things. When the PC crashes, try and have a look at the logs inside Windows' Event Viewer. It may give a clue on what is crashing.

As an example my Automobilista kept crashing and the Event Viewer informed me Oculus Runtime Service was the culprit. Once I deactivated that Oculus Rift service the crashing stopped.

It sounds like you installed some mods and tracks?
I use coming circuits of games stockcar extreme sometimes
Please go in Gamedata\Shared folder, and make sure you have only one file here: coreshaders.mas Remove any other files there: some mods add file here and they absolutely should not - that often break default game files... Some of your tracks from game stockcar might not work after that, but please repost if it happens: that can be cured as well. ;)

I removed the other files which are in the shared folder but the problem always persists
For the race, i use :
-Metalmoro cars (AJR, MR18)
-Lola B12 mod ( avaliable in EEC)
-EEC GT3 Mod with Skins of differents series ( ADAC GT, PWC...)
Before the update 1.4.9, that worked and then, that messes around

Last edited:
First run only original cars on original tracks. If you install mods, they might need to be update for the latest version of the game! It is not the update that messes around, that's the mods done for an older version...:)
  1. If you still cdt: run a Steam Integrity Check (right-click AMS in your Steam Library -> Properties -> Local files -> Run Integrity Check) This will make sure you have all the original files (some mods might have replaced some. Mods won't work anymore but original content will)
  2. Try removing your Automobilista folder in My Docs, then re-run AMS Config & create a fresh player profile
  3. Check if your antivirus program isnt interfering or blocking AMS from starting (Norton, Avira are known to cause some issues). Ensure you set an exception for your game folder.
  4. Run the game in Admin mode (right-click the shortcut and select "run as admin")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%