• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

CTD in GTR2 when trying to load my track

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Ryan Hieronymus, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Ryan Hieronymus

Ryan Hieronymus

Ratings:
    +19
    Hey guys, I'm looking for some help here, I have a track about 3/4 of the way done but when I save and export the track to GTR2, then go into GTR2 and load the track I get a ctd. What are some things to check for?

BTW: my track is 199mb in the GTR2 track folder, that seems like a lot, is that normal though?

2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    retired from this site. Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    Size is not a problem when exporting. Further i can't help you atm.

3. Ryan Hieronymus

Ryan Hieronymus

Ratings:
    +19
    Ok, thank you. Does anyone have any advice for what I could check?

4. chub_pearson

chub_pearson

Ratings:
    +2
    If it loaded in GTR2 before but doesn't now, you could work back through the backups in the Temporary Files folder in BTB [they have random names, change the name to venue.bin and put in your project folder]. If you find one that exports ok, then you'll know it was something you added or changed after that.

5. Ryan Hieronymus

Ryan Hieronymus

Ratings:
    +19
    Yeah, the only problem is that I'm 90% done building the track and jumped in to test it and i got a ctd.