CSW V2 bmw rim Fanatec setup help

I am lost. The wheel is nice. Assetto Corsa has by far the best look and feel. Yes I know Project Cars is very pretty. I wish Kunos had their budget and man power.
My wheel fights me in the corners. I either have too much resistance or not enough force feed back. I have no idea when I'm beginning to lose traction and when I do the car has an unnatural whip and slide. Driving alone I can get use to it but when I'm running with AI's it is painfully obvious. One little hit and it feels like I'm on lose gravel compared to the AI's
The 64 bit made the corners feel deeper/bigger and big improvement with Oculus. Thank you Kunos.
i7 4790, evo hard drive and solid state D/ about half capacity, windows 7 because I was having too many problems with windows 10. (windows 7 takes up about 47 gigs, windows 10 is about 96.8, which is about 20 gigs less then windows 8.1) 32 gig ram, 2 GTX 980s, triple 24in benq 144hz/ DK2 Oculus Rift. Full surround sound.

FYI, Windows 10 doesn't take up considerably more space than Windows 7/8, surely not 96.8 GB. Lately I've been installing Windows 10 on the new laptops I been purchasing for my companies remote workers. These laptops only have a 32 GB of eMME flash storage (this is not RAM, this is used for storage), they come with Windows 8.1 but we immediately upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. We don't need much extra space as these are used to access our custom web based software suite.
If a computer is upgraded to Windows 10, the previous system folder is backed up in addition to user files depending on options chosen, this bloats the disk consumption. In our case we don't have Windows backup anything or direct the backups to an external drive just for the upgrade procedure.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%