CSW base died having to use my G27

Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!
Ok, I'm a little down about my CSW BASE DYING today. I shipped it off per their instructions and it looks like I won't have it back for close to a month!

Now the really depressing thing is after you use the rims from fanatec the g27 feels, sounds, and looks like a toy!

This is going to be a long month.

Hey Saleem - do you switch rims a lot or could it be that your QR has some play that could stress the pins? I recently installed the lock-pin/bolt in my GT2 wheel mainly due to that concern.

I always have the bolt in place. It completely removes any play from the QR and therefore also gives better FFB into the wheel rim and it also iliminates the annoying QR rattle.

Sometimes the bolt comes loose and i can immediately feel it right away.

Upvote 0
I always have the bolt in place. It completely removes any play from the QR and therefore also gives better FFB into the wheel rim and it also iliminates the annoying QR rattle.

Sometimes the bolt comes loose and i can immediately feel it right away.
I guess I'll have to start using the pin then. So annoying that equipment that cost this much is this fragile.

Upvote 0
I guess I'll have to start using the pin then. So annoying that equipment that cost this much is this fragile.
It's not built like a bus Saleem! :) I know what you mean man, that's why I'm so interested in the AccuForce. Since I installed the lock-pin, my wheel is a bit quieter. I used to hear the occasional tick or creaking noise.

Upvote 0
It's not built like a bus Saleem! :) I know what you mean man, that's why I'm so interested in the AccuForce. Since I installed the lock-pin, my wheel is a bit quieter. I used to hear the occasional tick or creaking noise.

Very true but boy getting what you paid for, one would think it would be a lot more robust than it's current state.

I can't wait for the day I have the Accuforce system but alas my wallet dems it to be far later rather than sooner. But I may be able to whine enough to get those HPP pedals by my birthday!

Upvote 0
I had contact with Berney Villers Jr (president of simexperience) today.

He's very busy with developing simcommander 4.

The accuforce wheel will use simcommander 4 to drive it.
Besides the accuforce wheel simcommander 4 will also drive :
- buttkickers (simvibe)
- Dashboards
- GS4 seats
- Simexperience motion

So besides the hardware development of the wheel there is also a very ambitious software development.

This takes a lot of time

Upvote 0
I had contact with Berney Villers Jr (president of simexperience) today.

He's very busy with developing simcommander 4.

The accuforce wheel will use simcommander 4 to drive it.
Besides the accuforce wheel simcommander 4 will also drive :
- buttkickers (simvibe)
- Dashboards
- GS4 seats
- Simexperience motion

So besides the hardware development of the wheel there is also a very ambitious software development.

This takes a lot of time
SimCommander 3 already controls all of that except the Accuforce wheel so its not like they're building SimCommander 4 to do these things from scratch.

Upvote 0
SimCommander 3 already controls all of that except the Accuforce wheel so its not like they're building SimCommander 4 to do these things from scratch.

Simcommander 4 will also add new outputs and probably a lot of bug fixes.
It's simply a whole new version

It's not as simple as adding support of the accuforce wheel and just call it simcommander 4 :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back