CSW 2.5 Assetto and DoR

Hi!

Can anyone help me with automatic degree of rotation settings in Assetto?
If I have my wheel Sen set to Auto, in game setting at 40 degree, the game will not set proper DoR for the car.
It's the same with Fanaleds and in game support for the Fanatec.
Any ideas?

Of course if I set the proper DoR in the wheel menu every thing is golden :)

Not sure if I completely understand what you're saying, but if you set Sen to Auto and then through the calibration wizard set the wheel to 900º the game will then automatically set the correct DoR for each car. If you're setting something to 40º though it probably won't work right.

I set the DOR to 540 on the wheel since I used that on my TX but it resulted in the steering rotation of some cars not matching that of my wheel.

Right, because it didn't have access to the full 900º since it thought 540º was the highest available. There shouldn't ever been a need to set your DOR to anything other than 900º in-game (presuming a 900º capable wheel is being used).

Hi Mate,

The threshold is the brake vibration motor,you can put this to 100 if you like on all cars it's my preference

The 480 is the vehicle steering degrees of rotation for this car,this is the main reason I created this profile for Assetto Corsa so that fanaleds automatically changed the DoR for each vehicle on the fly.
Doing so gives a more precise feeling in the steering in my opinion.

To make sure it is doing what i intended turn your ingame degrees of rotation to 40 this way it gives control to fanaleds

Also fanaleds 2.4 doesn't work for this method you need to run 2.3i but you will lose the rpm leds.

Regards

Thomas

Here is one of the post I've read about 40 deg setting.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%