CSR Elite Pedal big brake question.

So i upgraded my pedals to a set of CSR Elites from fanatec. Firt impressions are favorable and i adjusted my brake to the left so i could do formula style accel/braking. Once i moved the pedals they line up edge to edge and it got me thinking of the arc bigbrake mod for the G25 that essentially replaced the clutch and brake pistons and added a large pedal plate that bolted into both. Only concern i have is the load cell. This is the first pedal set ive had with a load cell. By joining the two pedal faces the load cell will ultimately limit the travel of both but im not sure what effect it will have on the sensing. Anyone try anything similar to this?

Hey Miguel

Ive got a G25 set and i made a brake pedal mod simular to what your talking about tho it doesnt go over the clutch pedal iliminating the problem of the clutch getting in the way or the travel distances of 1 pedal throw interfering with the other, any way its just a sugestion maybe you could make something simular.
heres the thread i posted a while back with pics etc..... http://www.racedepartment.com/sim-racing-hardware/55957-big-arse-g25-brake-mod.html

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years