1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

CSP V3s not recognized after firmware flash

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Brandon Wright, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

I just got some CSP V3s today. I plugged the pedals in and full brake was only registering about 25% brake. So I flashed the firmware and now the PC doesn't recognize the pedals, they don't show up in the device manager but it makes the little chime when I plug/unplug them. I also tried plugging them directly into the pedal base, no luck. Any idea what I need to do to fix this?

2. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

Fanatec has already responded to my inquiry and has sent me a link to the v250 driver along with instructions on a slightly different method of updating the firmware. I ran across a thread on ISRTV forum where people were having the same problem and one person suggested the v250 driver fixed the issue so hopefully this will solve the problem. I was already at work when I got their email so I will have to wait until this evening to try it out, I will post back here with results for reference in case anyone else comes across this issue.

3. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

The updated driver supplied by Fanatec fixed the problem and now my CSP V3s work great. So if anyone else runs into this issue with their new pedals just email Fanatec and they'll send you a link to the driver.

• Like Like x 2