Skins CSP TyreFX on GT cars

Hi,
since some CSP updates i get completely blank tyres on GT cars. The texture is in the folder and everything is ok when disabling TyreFX.
The problem is I see custome tyre textures on RSS cars and I now want to make them work with GTs. I am lazy and I don't want to go to settings everytime i switch from formulas to gts, so I took great insipiration from the Formula Hybrid 22 ext_config file and tried to make it work with GTs, no success.

I started trying with kunos Audi r8 lms 2016 and added to my existing ext_config these lines:

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_Slick_Soft]
TXDIFFUSE = Tyre_D.dds
TXBLUR = Tyre_D_blur.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_Slick_Medium]
TXDIFFUSE = Tyre_D.dds
TXBLUR = Tyre_D_blur.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_Slick_Hard]
TXDIFFUSE = Tyre_D.dds
TXBLUR = Tyre_D_blur.dds

I can't make it work. I thought it was problem of names, so i typed "Slick Soft" instead of "Slick_Soft" and so on. It didn't work. Also tried with "Soft", same result.
So I said: maybe i need tthe tyresfx to work enabling it in some way. The only thing tat looked like that in the F Hybrid file was

[INCLUDE: common/tyre_patterns.ini]

so I added it as well. No way

ext_config and tyre textures are in the same skin folder, same Formula Hybrid 22 structure. I place the ext_config in the skin folder because i would like to set different tyre textures on the same car

What am I doing wrong?

Your config as it is doesn't do anything, it just replaces default texture with default texture. Spelling of the compound name needs to be exactly how it appears in the setup screen in game. Also if you want to re-inject different textures for different compounds then you need to assign them in the config the same way as RSS FH does.

Wish the TyresFX issue that makes tires appear textureless with GT3 and GTE cars would be fixed, it's been happening for a while

it just replaces default texture with default texture.

Wish the TyresFX issue that makes tires appear textureless with GT3 and GTE cars would be fixed, it's been happening for a while
There is a Tyre_D.dds in the folder, so CSP should load that, shouldn't it? Not looking for different compound textures, I'm just trying to see tyre textures, as it is with tyrefx off.
First time I tried with the 100% correct spelling but it was not working so i put an "_" instead of the space, I thought "maybe it's because of that" but no way.
So looks like there is no solution for this at the moment.
Thank you!

If there's a tire texture in skin folder with the correct name then it's used even without CSP. With the TyresFX problem tire textures don't work unfortunately

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.