1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSP/CSW owners get in here

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Onno Naber, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Hi guys don't want to start to grape/complain on a game that's still under development but if you think on getting this game and you are like me Clubsport pedals( CSP) and a Clubsport wheel (CSW) a word of warning !!!
    there is no support for your Clubsport pedals in this game,there is no way around this if you have the same setup as me (CSW/CSP), hoop fully the will get it in the next update ( I hoop :))

2. Niels_at_home

Reiza Studios

The game should recognize up to 3 controllers, and I don't see why certain wheels or pedals wouldn't work. If you have things like button boxes, it may be possible that the game sees for example:
    - USB device 1 = button box
    - USB deivice 2 = button box
    - USB device 3 = Shifter
    - USB device 4 = wheel
    - USB device 5 = pedals

In this case, you won't have any pedals / wheel as only 1..3 will get recognized. How USB devices are numbered seems kind of random, but make sure you have no more than 3 ''game usb devices'' connected. Then, provided the controllers are calibrated (not sure how Fanatec does that), you should be able to assign the controls in the game just fine..
  3. I got Csw and clubsport pedal v1 and they work absolutely great.
  4. I also have the CSW,clubsport pedals v1, and the thrustmaster TH8RS shifter and all works very good.

5. Thanks for the tip Niels got my pedals working now,the only downside to it that when everything is calibrated and I hook my button boxes back up the calibration is gone,hope the will ad some more support for controllers in the future, outer than that top game really happy with it

6. P.S .I know its possible to change the usb channel numbers in windows 7 would that do the trick,making my wheel channel 1 my pedals channel 2 en the rest off my stuff 3,4,5 en so on
  7. museumsteve

Premium Member

I'm pretty sure changing the channel numbers doesn't work. I tried when I had issue before, just a limitation of the older game engines. There was no way round it that I found