CSL Elite (LC) Vs Clubsport pedals?

In some expects the LC pedals are better imo have tried them both for a couple of months. i've not got a second hand set of HE Ultimates.

I would say buy the CSL elite pedals With the loadcell brake kit, It's more the question what do you like more Plastic or metal?
And you dont really noticed the plastic bits anyway since its all in the back of the set, Pedals plates and pedals heel rest thing is all 100% Awesome Metal.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0
The CSL pedals resemble a cheaper version of the HE pedals rubber stack design so the brake could well perform better than the stock Clubsport V3's.

I own the Clubsport V3's and they are great, though I've had to invest in the Damper Kit and Brake Performance Kit to make them perfect. They are fine without the upgrades but the difference is substantial enough to make them essential imo.

In summary, without having used the CSL pedals I'm making a comparison opinion from the video reviews. I think the CSL pedals seem to be better value for stock performance. The Clubsport V3 pedals in the end cost more than just 100 dollars extra as the chances are you'll end up buying the upgrades too. On the flipside the V3's will be more durable.

Upvote 0
One thing about the elites I don't see mentioned often is that the loadcell is glued into place. Meaning you can't just order the sensor when/if it fails.

So if it fails... the only thing to do is buying a new?
And how about problems with rF2? ... does it work well with it?
Which one would you buy? v3 or csl?

Thank you!

Upvote 0
So if it fails... the only thing to do is buying a new?
And how about problems with rF2? ... does it work well with it?
Which one would you buy? v3 or csl?

Thank you!

I only play on AMS so I can't comment on rF2.
Only time will tell if the new loadcell holds up in the long run. But yes you need to buy a new pedal if the loadcell fails.
If money is an issue and you don't need a clutch the pedals without the lc is already a big stepup from a g25 pedalset and for only 90€ well worth it imho.
I bought the csl, haven't tried the v3's

3 bits of extra info:

1) you will need to hardmount the pedals or else they lift when braking.

2) you don't need the usb rj12 converter if u buy the loadcell brake pedal. There is a new converter box delivered with it that has a usb port to connect directly to your PC. On the box you will find 4 rj12 ports (brake, clutch, gas and handbrake.

3) You can't change the pedal plates since they are made of the same piece of metal. No screws to swap them.

You'll be happy either way I think. Customer service and build quality is really nice.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
I only play on AMS so I can't comment on rF2.
Only time will tell if the new loadcell holds up in the long run. But yes you need to buy a new pedal if the loadcell fails.
If money is an issue and you don't need a clutch the pedals without the lc is already a big stepup from a g25 pedalset and for only 90€ well worth it imho.
I bought the csl, haven't tried the v3's

3 bits of extra info:

1) you will need to hardmount the pedals or else they lift when braking.

2) you don't need the usb rj12 converter if u buy the loadcell brake pedal. There is a new converter box delivered with it that has a usb port to connect directly to your PC. On the box you will find 4 rj12 ports (brake, clutch, gas and handbrake.

3) You can't change the pedal plates since they are made of the same piece of metal. No screws to swap them.

You'll be happy either way I think. Customer service and build quality is really nice.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
I didn't tried the CSL Pedals, but the V3s are awesome set of pedals, I came from a G27 GTEYE moded set and this is light years ahead. The V3s have a lot more customization options, you have diferent pedals and even extensions, diferent springs for throtle and clutch and using the performance kit they are just awesome, the pedal force needed to action a full brake is just perfect.

I would consider the V3s, is not that much diference for a much durable and customizable package.

Upvote 0
I have CSL pedals without LC. If i compare it to stock T300RS or DFGT its really an improvement. In the near future i am planning to upgrade them with LC.

Are V3 or other high end pedals better? Probably yes, but the question is how much money are you prepared to spend on them.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back