Crysis 3

Just pre-ordered it. As long as it's up to Crysis 2 I don't see any issues. However, I've never played the MP Alpha before - it's been on my Origin account since November. I'm buying it for single player anyway. :)

Do you guys plan on picking it up?

Played the Alpha and wasn't bad considering it was Alpha. Busy downloading the beta. Crysis MP for me is average to be honest but I'm going to buy it purely for the SP

I've never even touched the MP. Well...twice in Crysis 2. When I got it and 6 months later - ACHIEVEMENT! :D

Not too fond of the MP though. I am way too slow to re-act. SP = EPIC though :D hop C3 is just as good. Preloaded and noticed that the game is only available next weekend :/

That is my failing on FPS MP, I seem to shoot my own guys which doesn't usually go down too well, if I wait till I've identified them it's usually too late and I'm dead, they need BIG letters above their heads saying "Enemy", the one game I was OK at was FarCry 1. I find BF3 etc way too hard and that is playing properly on the PC with a Mouse & Keyboard, I play like a one year old on PS3, it's hard enough aiming your gun with a Gamepad let alone identifying who you should be shooting :rolleyes:

That is my failing on FPS MP, I seem to shoot my own guys which doesn't usually go down too well, if I wait till I've identified them it's usually too late and I'm dead, they need BIG letters above their heads saying "Enemy", the one game I was OK at was FarCry 1. I find BF3 etc way too hard and that is playing properly on the PC with a Mouse & Keyboard, I play like a one year old on PS3, it's hard enough aiming your gun with a Gamepad let alone identifying who you should be shooting :rolleyes:

That's how a real MP shooter should look. ;)

shot0003f.jpg

(No, that's not a cheat in Quake.)

Thanks Tiens.

Just looking at System Requirements, I think this is this the first game I've seen that requires minimum DX11 card to run:

Minimum System Operating Requirements for PC
* Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
* DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
* Dual core CPU
* 2 GB Memory (3 GB on Vista)

Recommended System Operating Requirements for PC
* DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
* Quad core GPU
* 4 GB Memory

Hi-Performance PC Specifications
* Latest DirectX 11 graphics card
* Latest quad core CPU
* SLI / Crossfire configurations will run even better
* 8 GB Memory

I pre-ordered two copies from AmazonUK, one for me and the other for a mate, my copy was ordered first then his copy two days later, his copy was despatched first and delivered today while my copy didn't arrive, crappy Royal Mail :mad:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%