1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRS Value Pack.... is there something missing?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Gavin Hendley, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

I was looking on the Fanatec web site and saw they are doing a CSR value pack with wheel and pedals.
    Sounds great but are there some essentials that you need? that don't come with the value pack?

2. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I don't think so Gavin,
    I ordered one.
    Think I may have to bolt it onto my desk thats all as no clamps mentioned.
    Has Lotus Renault started investing that pay drivers cash in your car then??
    oh and call me picky but its CSR

• Like Like x 2
  3. Loving the look of this wheel, but i have to have the elite, it's an extra £200 or so but for the sake of a bit more saving up time it's worth much more than that i think : ) Awesome

4. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

The elite certainly is impressive.
    But it will set you back £615 with pedals unless you downspec to CSR pedals and save £44.
    The CSR value pack is £274 delivered.So its actally £341 more!

5. Yes i meant wheel only, clubsport pedals are a no brainer though surely? :)

6. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

I cant say for sure and my budget meant CSR value pack but some of those who know reckon the better pedals are worth it.
    For me its a step up from a Madcatdz MC2 @£40.00 so I'm sure I will be happy.
    When the wheel is the limiting factor I will reconsider!
    It means new ski boots can be budgetted also!

(I discovered later that this post about "would have gone for the Elite and the Clucsport pedals being a no brainer" is by a guy who uses the microsoft wheel)

• Like Like x 1