1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crowne Plaza icon appears in Race 07 but not GTR-Evo

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by John Bergqvist, Oct 12, 2008.

1. John Bergqvist

John Bergqvist

Ratings:
    +1
    ive just installed the crown plaza update for race 07 (im using the GTR-Evo standalone pack) and the flag icon for the track appears in the menu while im playing race 07, but when i switch to GTR-E, the track itslef is there, just without the flag icon. it plays fine in both games. Any ideas on how to fix this?

2. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    Here you go...

Attached Files:

3. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Thankyou! I was going to do without but seeing as it's here I'll have it! Thanks very muchly :thumb:

4. John Bergqvist

John Bergqvist

Ratings:
    +1
    bit wierd that they put the icons in a different folder rather than the standard Textures (as opposed to Textures_Mamba) folder lol. personally i think they should re-package it properly lol with better integreation with steam an GTR-E, i have icons for the Race 07 demo now because of this, looks disorganised. grrrr lol

5. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    just like they should add the Vectra properly and have skins work on it, then you don't have to use my mini-mod to make skins work online....

6. John Bergqvist

John Bergqvist

Ratings:
    +1
    oh do the skins 4 the vectra appear online to others who have the addon in race07, but not gtr-e then?

7. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    skins by default don't work at all for Race 07 or GTR-E, but I made a mode to add a skinable version, you can find it here...

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=12616

8. John Bergqvist

John Bergqvist

Ratings:
    +1
    oh so custom skins 4 the vectra dont work online at all, even if the person on the other end has them, right. I think they should re-release the addon with seperate versions for Race 07 and GTR-Evo with Race07.

9. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    they should, but then we should not even have the track or vectra, it was leaked and Simbin decided to "turn it in to" an add-on....

10. Michael Lam

Michael Lam

Ratings:
    +0
    Just noticed this the other day and wanted to say thanks to Günthar Rowe for the tweak, always thought it looked a bit off in the menu with out the icon hehe,

11. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    you're welcome...