1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Crowne Plaza icon appears in Race 07 but not GTR-Evo

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by John Bergqvist, Oct 12, 2008.

1. ive just installed the crown plaza update for race 07 (im using the GTR-Evo standalone pack) and the flag icon for the track appears in the menu while im playing race 07, but when i switch to GTR-E, the track itslef is there, just without the flag icon. it plays fine in both games. Any ideas on how to fix this?

2. Here you go...

Attached Files:

3. Thankyou! I was going to do without but seeing as it's here I'll have it! Thanks very muchly :thumb:

4. bit wierd that they put the icons in a different folder rather than the standard Textures (as opposed to Textures_Mamba) folder lol. personally i think they should re-package it properly lol with better integreation with steam an GTR-E, i have icons for the Race 07 demo now because of this, looks disorganised. grrrr lol

5. just like they should add the Vectra properly and have skins work on it, then you don't have to use my mini-mod to make skins work online....

6. oh do the skins 4 the vectra appear online to others who have the addon in race07, but not gtr-e then?

7. skins by default don't work at all for Race 07 or GTR-E, but I made a mode to add a skinable version, you can find it here...

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=12616

8. oh so custom skins 4 the vectra dont work online at all, even if the person on the other end has them, right. I think they should re-release the addon with seperate versions for Race 07 and GTR-Evo with Race07.

9. they should, but then we should not even have the track or vectra, it was leaked and Simbin decided to "turn it in to" an add-on....

10. Just noticed this the other day and wanted to say thanks to Günthar Rowe for the tweak, always thought it looked a bit off in the menu with out the icon hehe,

11. you're welcome...