Crown Vic

F

fordlover

• fordlover

I was wondering if there was a Ford Crown Victoria out there, if not I would like some help converting one from Grand Theft Auto. Thanks' in advance for your help.

• fordlover

thanks

Great, If their is one thing i love about gaming forums it's how people love to help others with projects. Happy Valentines Day, and thank you.

• fordlover

Thanks, that will be great, by the way, what game, Vice City, San Andreas, IV?

I just wanted to add in my two cents here. there was a Crown Vic (or was it a Mercury Grand Marquis) either way it was like a late 80s one, with a terribly boxy model, and handling to suit (driving it was like driving a brick as I recall) no idea where it's gone now., but nothing I'd suggest.

There were two Grand Marquis, both were bad but entertaining all the same.

I'm totally looking forward to this conversion tutorial. It's what I've been waiting for for about three years.

• fordlover

I'm familiar with both but I was hoping for something more like the current generation In service with the FBI.
21705090002_large.jpg

• fordlover

I know there was one on RSC but that got closed down right before I wanted to use it.

• fordlover

hello, call me impatient but Splashonda, when is your tutorial going to be finished?

• fordlover

Ok, I asked the guy I was going to get the car from and he sent it to me with one minor problem, It's in a colada file, so its in .dae file format so I imported it into blender, what is my next step?

• fordlover

here is a screen capture I took on my mac.

Attachments

• Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 1,192

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%