• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Cross Section doesn't work?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by ThomasFrank, May 10, 2011.

1. ThomasFrank

ThomasFrank

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone ;-)

I made my own texture for a road and created a Cross Section in a new Xpack which I have done with the Xpacker tool.
    I can use this Cross Section in Bobs Trackbuilder and I can see the right texture but when I start Rfactor this new Cross Section is undriveable / not solid / the car starts to fly. What did I wrong? I tested everything.

2. martinez

martinez

Ratings:
    +14
    Did you specify the right rF surface for the material? I should be "roada" I guess. This cross section feature is a nice thing in xpacker, but I doubt it's very popular among trackbuilders. As I see, everybody just make a road with different materials and shapes and this is it ;) Maybe try this too?