Croft Circuit

Tracks Croft Circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes but he means the track doesn't come with those penalties, it's not just editing that file, it would work for offline but not online.
If you do not plan to add penalties maybe it could be nice to add a note on the resource.

In case you are ever gonna consider further updates I would love to see the below stuff to get proper blocking volumes.

Couple of weeks ago we did a league race in the Ginettas there and people were just running through them if they went through T1 pretty hot.

With a blocking volume those folks would then have to take the outside and actually lose some time.

croftqouyv.jpg

The only logical way to deal with that issue is to have that area slow the car down. To have an immovable wall there is just not practical.

In case you are ever gonna consider further updates I would love to see the below stuff to get proper blocking volumes.

Couple of weeks ago we did a league race in the Ginettas there and people were just running through them if they went through T1 pretty hot.

With a blocking volume those folks would then have to take the outside and actually lose some time.

croftqouyv.jpg
Been to Croft many many times and the three things (no idea what they are called) you have highlighted lasted about two laps before being smashed to bits, then of course everybody cuts. The best solution IMO would be to move the gravel closer to the track so if you put 4 wheels over the white line then you hit the gravel.

This is my local track and it has became my go to testing track for cars and screenshots etc. It's an amazing mod, thanks @Terra21 !!

There has been two small things that has been bugging me; during replays with the TV camera, the pit speed limit board flickers quite badly. Also the section of Sunny In and Sunny out, the sides of the track disappear and reappear depending on the angle of focus of the camera and also appears a lot darker than it does on the rest of the track. It will be much easier to show this via screenshots:

Pit speed board:
Screenshot_audi_s3_8l_croft_16-10-119-11-58-12323.jpg

Track edge beyond white lines appears too dark:
Screenshot_audi_s3_8l_croft_16-10-119-12311-58-58.jpg

Track edge disappears:
Screenshot_audi_s3_8l_croft_16-10-119-11-12359-2.jpg

I have fixed both of these issues if anyone would like to know how to do it themselves. I don't want to or know if it is even allowed to post links to a fix so it would be good if @Terra21 could get back to me.

No flickering:
Screenshot_honda_integra_type_r_dc2_1997_croft_16-10-119-12-10-322.jpg

Edge now blends like the rest of the track and doesn't disappear:
Screenshot_honda_integra_type_r_dc2_1997_croft_16-10-119-12-1112-3.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%