F1 2010 Crickets and tumbleweeds

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
So I am used to hanging out on OCN, where if there is a post, 10 people reply in under 10 minutes, here just the sound of crickets with the occasional tumbleweed rolling through. where is everyone?

Someone, tell me something I don't know about F1, driving, course history or tips. any eureka moments you have had that changed the way you drove for the better.

Tell me anything, before this game, I knew nothing of F1, couldn't tell you the difference between an Indy car and an F1 car. I picked it up because it seemed like pure racing and all I had before was NFS shift, and frankly that game (nfs), control and everything is terrible, to think of all the hours I wasted trying to learn how to control those cars. Now I DVR every F1 race, and and learning drive lines because I can actually control the car, bring me into the inner circle, while also lighting a fire in this forum.

looking forward to f1 2011 tbh. im still playing 2010 just very modded now as its got a bit stale. hope 2011 is worth the wait and gets some good mods. I cannot wait to use kers and drs for overtaking.

Iv just got myself a playseat and g25 slowly learning how to do manual gears. this is the hardest part of this game.

f1 2010 is new to me, loving the mods, hating the fact that I keep getting groundhog days on tracks, end up having to reinstall, never going to get to my mclearan contract. been stuck in this redbull career for a good 40 races.

hows that playseat? been trying to make my desk as much like a cockpit as i can

The playseat is so much more immersive than my desk. And the g25 along with the playseat has shaved around 2 sec off my laptimes as I feel like I'm in the right position for racing.Groundhog day?

So I am used to hanging out on OCN, where if there is a post, 10 people reply in under 10 minutes, here just the sound of crickets with the occasional tumbleweed rolling through. where is everyone?

Someone, tell me something I don't know about F1, driving, course history or tips. any eureka moments you have had that changed the way you drove for the better.

Tell me anything, before this game, I knew nothing of F1, couldn't tell you the difference between an Indy car and an F1 car. I picked it up because it seemed like pure racing and all I had before was NFS shift, and frankly that game (nfs), control and everything is terrible, to think of all the hours I wasted trying to learn how to control those cars. Now I DVR every F1 race, and and learning drive lines because I can actually control the car, bring me into the inner circle, while also lighting a fire in this forum.

Further to what Andrew has said, the new game is due soon, so the 2011 forum is growing activity. Most of the league racers comment on topics here, but now they are going more to the 2011 forums for the pre-league forum sections, they arent seeing these pages so much.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back