1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crew Chief V4

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Azfalt Raser, Mar 11, 2016.

1. CrewChief kept telling me "blue flag, blue flag, blue flag".
    I could understand, if I were slower and the cars behind me were close, but I was passing and accelerating away from the cars behind me.
    Not sure if this is a limitation of the CrewChief program.
    Anyone else experience this?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  2. This happens to me in single player if I make a early pit stop. Some tracks more than other's. If I'm a lap down but moving though the field it always happens.There's a thread over at sector 3. Not sure if anyone has ever reported it .

• Like Like x 1
  3. I must be doing something wrong when I search for these things. Never come up with any results.
    Thanks for the info.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Andrej Svajger

Andrej Svajger
    Premium Member

As it seems, blue flag message is triggered when there's a car behind you (at a certain distance) and your race position is behind this car. In your video, you're 24th (last), so every other car is in front of you thus triggering the BF message, even if you're faster than the car behind you (as long as your within the distance that triggers the message). CrewChief just monitors RRRE "internal communication". Haven't checked the given link, but i'm sure there's nothing wrong with it.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2