1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Crew Chief for r3e

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by mr_belowski, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

I've tried a couple of times to get the ancient crew chief download link here at racedepartment either removed or updated but nothing has happened.

If you want to try crew chief please get it from the link in the S3 community addons forum, *not* the downloads section here.

I have tried to post about the app on the pcars area of this forum but had my post deleted by a mod, so I won't post a direct link here in case it gets the same treatment.

It's disappointing to see this old version available here (without my permission), with no apparent way to have it removed, and frustrating to be ignored or have posts deleted when trying to tell people about my work.

I've worked very hard on the app and the difference between this old one and the current version really is night and day

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  2. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

This is a great app Mr B thanks for your hard work.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

4. Kenny, as a staff member can you do something about the old version in the downloads section please?

5. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

I'll give it a go but not promising anything:)

6. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

This is a great app, me I think it should be mandatory for all club races as it also has blue flag advice when lapping cars are approaching as their is no flag system in game yet, not sure how @mr_belowski does it and S3S hasn't yet :whistling:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

There will be other people like myself who either don't want distractions or any extra sounds in their headset, making things mandatory I feel excludes people and I'm personally against anything that does that in the club. C'mon R3E get the flag system sorted.

• Like Like x 1
  8. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

That's fair enough :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Removed the file, feel free to re-upload it if you wish @mr_belowski

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2