MGP16 Creating a livery help

Hi guys :)
Just a very simple question, I want to create a special livery for a moto2 team (surprise), I am very good with graphics tool but completely new to texture editing. Is there a sort template to use or I can just edit the .dds file? Once created the .dds, is there a way to live evaluate the result on the 3d model or I have to rebuild the .mix and start the game every time?

Thanks in advice community!

Hi guys :)
Just a very simple question, I want to create a special livery for a moto2 team (surprise), I am very good with graphics tool but completely new to texture editing. Is there a sort template to use or I can just edit the .dds file? Once created the .dds, is there a way to live evaluate the result on the 3d model or I have to rebuild the .mix and start the game every time?

Thanks in advice community!
You have to rebuild the .mix and restart the game to check the differences. My suggestion is to take a screenshot of the default model ingame and then try to take reference points so that you can work on it and already know a little bit how it will appear in game. This will save you some "game restarts"

Though, once you have made the general texture, fine-tuning it will be painful

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years