F1 2014 Create mod F1 1984 para F1 2014

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
My dear, does there possibly be a possibility to create a mod of the 1984 season for the game F1 2014? I think it's an interesting season, being the first title of Niki Lauda, as well as the debut of Ayrton Senna. If possible, please create a mod.

Besides, I like the mods you've been creating, I have a lot of fun. Keep up the beautiful work of yours.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Meu caros, por acaso existe a possibilidade de ser criado um mod da temporada de 1984 para o jogo F1 2014? Acredito que seja uma temporada interessante, sendo o primeiro título de Niki Lauda, bem como a estreia de Ayrton Senna. Se for possível, por favor criem um mod.
Ademais, gosto dos mods vocês vem criando, me divirto demais. Continuem com o belo trabalho de vocês.

My dear, does there possibly be a possibility to create a mod of the 1984 season for the game F1 2014? I think it's an interesting season, being the first title of Niki Lauda, as well as the debut of Ayrton Senna. If possible, please create a mod.

Besides, I like the mods you've been creating, I have a lot of fun. Keep up the beautiful work of yours.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Meu caros, por acaso existe a possibilidade de ser criado um mod da temporada de 1984 para o jogo F1 2014? Acredito que seja uma temporada interessante, sendo o primeiro título de Niki Lauda, bem como a estreia de Ayrton Senna. Se for possível, por favor criem um mod.
Ademais, gosto dos mods vocês vem criando, me divirto demais. Continuem com o belo trabalho de vocês.
but Lauda has won the 1975 and 1977 titles and his last title was came in 1984.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%