Crazy Woman Ramming a Bike

That motorbiker is so calm. He left the woman alone. Someother might damage her car as much as possible after that stupid killing-try. Or even try beating her. What was she thinking? :confused:

That motorbiker is so calm. He left the woman alone. Someother might damage her car as much as possible after that stupid killing-try. Or even try beating her. What was she thinking? :confused:
if i was the biker, im afraid i would be in jail, wtf was that woman thinking blocking a biker on the roads, it's so damm dangerous.... this good took it well, even if he did strangle her.

i think that some drivers think that just because they are stuck on traffic all the others have to stop to, but they forget that a motorcycle can pass by the traffic and they don't accpet it, so they try to block them. i usually ride a bike to University every day and there are some drivers who make it easier but there are others who don't care and sometimes they try to make it impossible to pass them safely.
If was that biker and i wasn't injured i would have destroyed every window on that womans car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back