• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Crazy rear wheels spin! IDK

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Kris Cabrera, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Kris Cabrera

Kris Cabrera

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys just purchased the game this week and started off with lotus, and i didn't change the setup at all because am still getting to know the settings, but for some reason every time i pull out of a corner i spin out. This is a newbie question but what setting should i play with?

Thanks!

2. Anthony Lucas

Anthony Lucas

Ratings:
    +1
    play with TCS on if thats on try not to be too aggressive on the throttle out of corners and make sure your back wheels are not touching the apex when accelerating out otherwise you spin

3. Kris Cabrera

Kris Cabrera

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome will try thanks!

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,442
    Try not to floor the throttle when you come out of a corner but gradually increase the pressure.

5. Kris Cabrera

Kris Cabrera

Ratings:
    +0
    Also i notice the acceleration is a bit laggy in terms of catching speed, that's a setup thing right? or is that how F1 cars accelerate?