Crashing again!

Didn't do jack ****. The money I spent on this absolute crud. I only paid it out of sympathy, but this is how [MOD EDIT: Snip] the sim is. I choose a track and car and it crashes with some [MOD EDIT: Snip] error message for ME to sort out.

ME log on here with error message and wait for a solution. Can you imagine that was McDonalds? They give you a tub of black, burnt fries. Ring this number for complaints.....wait 5 days. Refund? No chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't do jack ****. The money I spent on this absolute crud. I only paid it out of sympathy, but this is how **** the sim is. I choose a track and car and it crashes with some bullshit error message for ME to sort out.

My goodness you are a rude chap. How about you quit swearing eh? No need for it is there?
We all like and indeed love this sim and have no problems at all. It's pretty obvious you have a PC that is badly set up or some other programme or software that is causing your problems. I suggest you have a bit more manners and act your age a little. :rolleyes:

My goodness you are a rude chap. How about you quit swearing eh? No need for it is there?
We all like and indeed love this sim and have no problems at all. It's pretty obvious you have a PC that is badly set up or some other programme or software that is causing your problems. I suggest you have a bit more manners and act your age a little. :rolleyes:
Every other sim I paid for works, I don't tolerate [MOD EDIT: Snip] customer service. Your response has been sent directly to the European Ombudsman. Your lovely tone could shut the european sales branch of Reiza Studios for months. You might want to refrain from the "act your age" comments, when a shutdown of 6 weeks could bring the Studio to its knees. I can, and will, do that if this [MOD EDIT: Snip] continues.

Reiza - you might want to consider firing this clown, he will end production of the studio if not. Trust me on that. I am 24 hours away from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reiza - you might want to consider firing this clown, he will end production of the studio if not. Trust me on that. I am 24 hours away from it.

European Ombudsman.......LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::roflmao::roflmao::laugh: 24 hours....:sleep::sleep::roflmao: Are you for real? You are talking down to people you don't even know and stop calling members here a clown or you will be for the sack. OK? How very petulant and disrespectful. I suggest you learn some manners and very soon young man.:speechless::rolleyes::poop:

Like I said, act your age, not your shoe size and we might help you. ;)

Last edited:
Every other sim I paid for works, I don't tolerate **** customer service. Your response has been sent directly to the European Ombudsman. Your lovely tone could shut the european sales branch of Reiza Studios for months. You might want to refrain from the "act your age" comments, when a shutdown of 6 weeks could bring the Studio to its knees. I can, and will, do that if this bullshit continues.

That's the best post I've ever seen at RD :roflmao:

download_zpsmxx9qigb.jpg

download%202_zps5trtpvnm.jpg

Hurry Reiza, we haven't got long left. The fate of your whole operation is hanging in the balance. :rolleyes:

Ok, I am a trained lawyer here and if I can prove that after-sales service was bad, the courts will order a shut down of Reiza Studios in the eurozone.

Well, following remarks here, I have so this forum and all commercial activity will close from Feb, 2nd

Reiza will take the hit but there will be no more.

Ok, I am a trained lawyer here and if I can prove that after-sales service was bad, the courts will order a shut down of Reiza Studios in the eurozone.
Well, following remarks here, I have so this forum and all commercial activity will close from Feb, 7th, 2015.

Not the brightest button on the tunic though are we? :rolleyes::p

images_zps2cp6jph5.jpg

European Ombudsman.......LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::roflmao::roflmao::laugh: 24 hours....:sleep::sleep::roflmao: Are you for real? You are talking down to people you don't even know and stop calling members here a clown or you will be for the sack. OK? How very petulant and disrespectful. I suggest you learn some manners and very soon young man.:speechless::rolleyes::poop:

Like I said, act your age, not your shoe size and we might help you. ;)
Not the brightest button on the tunic though are we? :rolleyes::p
Nice, well thanks for that full claim lodged against UK court, based near dockers in Manchester, judge Owens I expect. Hmmmmm,.,,,,,this won't go well I suspect

Nice, well thanks for that full claim lodged against UK court, based near dockers in Manchester, judge Owens I expect. Hmmmmm,.,,,,,this won't go well I suspect

images_zps2cp6jph5.jpg
Again to you. :thumbsup::roflmao:

ps, tell Judge Owens he still owes me that tenner will you. There's a good chap.

Now how can I help you today Mr Collins? Cup of tea? Some biscuits? Popcorn? Slice of humble pie?

Last edited:
Okay everyone there is no need for abusive language or deliberately goading each other. That means all of you.

@peter collins sorry to hear you've had troubles but that's no excuse for breaking our terms of conditions with all that swearing. Cut it out, this is your only warning. Also, I am sure Reiza will help you (they already have tried some today) so please be patient. Also, cut out the hollow threats; if companies could get closed down from poor customer service more than half the world's companies wouldn't exist. You do realise that not everyone on here work for Reiza and are volunteering their free time to help? And you do realise customer service departments are permitted a day or two to respond if need be? Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back