1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crash Videos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nick Brooke, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Hi all i am looking for a few crash videos for a project i am working on. Must be good quality and not have any game data displayed on the screen just action. I dont mind what game its from but i would prefer to have tin tops. I need about 30 seconds to 1 min of clips to edit down. So if you have anything like this of good crashes please can you pm me a link to a file or to your utube channel where i can download it. Thanks

2. Would Richard Burns Rally work? It's a crash fest usually :D

Here's an oldie with some ridiculous crashes. My favourite is at 1:55 :D

3. Hahaha yes i can use some of that i think thanks Senad
  4. Plenty of silly crashes in those highlights videos, but there's too much to go through to find something suitable.

Here's just one more random one, with me behind the wheel :rally:

5. Cheers

Anyone else who can give me some great. It can be solo crashes or lots of drivers.
    Thanks again sanad
  6. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Just get the server replays from many of the rF events - particularly the 207s. You're bound to find something.

You could even use some Clio footage :p

But please don't rain on my parade - I'm working on a 207 crash vid from the rF club race at Kinnekulle
  7. LOl Chris no its not like that mate its a secret atm but you will understand when you see it and it wont rain on your anything i promise
  8. I had a spectacular crash some weeks ago in an iRacing club event, although it has an iRacing water mark in the bottom
  9. Ty Morten
  10. have a look through the Clio Euro Series on here, there are some real good ones :)
  11. Found this video of 2 dudes testing a Ferrari F1 car.
    Seems to be alot of crashes in there, shame there's music on top off it...

edit, i think this is Rfactor?
  12. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Public server racing maybe? :tongue:

Not mine, but awesome!

13. Thank you all for your interest in helping me out. I can use all of these for my project.