Crash BTB

Hi everyone, I've been using BTB 1.0.0.2 for a few weeks now, and I must say that at first everything was almost for the best. But sometimes I happened to completely lose the project due to an instance problem and I almost had to start all over again.

It is 2 days, however, that I can no longer open the project of my ps; even its backups I can't open them and it always gives me the same error.

I believe that a company like Steam, which sells a program, must first oblige the author of the software to respond to discussions, but above all to proceed with updates that without which, we often find ourselves unable to proceed with the track construction. It is also true that Steam makes a refund available, but all the time spent on the construction of the track would be lost and I don't think it is a right policy not to solve the problems and above all to see that the author is not responding to the discussions, at least for what I see.

The error he gives me is common to the other members of the group I read and is the following:

Information on how to invoke Just-In-Time (JIT) debugging instead of this window
are shown at the bottom of the message.

Thank you very much, from today, i think i solved the problem and they word perfectly. But I have some issue about the track surface. I don't see the the button for add the surface type on the track. I attach the screenshoot. Can you help me please?

About the BTB, i think that it's needed to update somethings about the export mode, for example, give the possibility to create files directly for wallaby and not go through 3dsimed3, 3ds, etc. etc. It would only be necessary for the export to create the necessary files in order to possibly manage the file directly on wallaby or even upload it natively in the rbr folders.

All the best, Matteo

Attachments

• Screenshot-(578).jpg
    Screenshot-(578).jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 81
Good to see its working.

To edit the road surface, you need to press MATERIAL button, then you highlight the section you want to edit.

Bobs Track Builder is a old product now. Brendon switched to developing Race Track Builder, so no more updates. I still find it more usefull to use BTB over RTB, as do many others. we just accept the limitations like being 32bit, and DirectX9.

Reactions: fnc
Good to see its working.

To edit the road surface, you need to press MATERIAL button, then you highlight the section you want to edit.

Bobs Track Builder is a old product now. Brendon switched to developing Race Track Builder, so no more updates. I still find it more usefull to use BTB over RTB, as do many others. we just accept the limitations like being 32bit, and DirectX9.
I see only this button. I can't add the surface type or i don't know i do.

Attachments

• Screenshot-(579)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot-(579)_LI.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 80
DM me your project folder, so I can check.
Hi,
slightly off topic, but where is the Projects folder located. I have a steam edition which I have not used before.
I have had a registered edition since 2015 but could not get a new license due to Mr Pywell not replying to emails, so i bought the steam edition. I have 50 to 60 projects to update but can.t locate the folder.
Any help appreciated
regards

Hi,
slightly off topic, but where is the Projects folder located. I have a steam edition which I have not used before.
I have had a registered edition since 2015 but could not get a new license due to Mr Pywell not replying to emails, so i bought the steam edition. I have 50 to 60 projects to update but can.t locate the folder.
Any help appreciated
regards
On the steam version, your project files and xpack/xpacker files are in your documents folder.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.