CPU Occupancy 95%

@Blkout
Thanks for changing my train of thought,I recently updated the gforce driver,so i checked the settings,which had changed back to default,so i set everything to performance mode,turned off windows aero and now i am able to race a full grid,I still get the warning,but no stutter,I will continue to go through my system looking for other possible conflicts,Once again thanks for an excellent informative post,Got me on the right track,Nice one:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Which message are you getting Phil? The CPU message from AC? Just wanted to be clear we weren't talking about the Windows Aero message as stated by Michael above.

Which CPU are you using and what speed?

Signed up to post about this game I got on the recent steam sale with similar issues.

I have a crazy good rig and no SLI. I keep getting the 95% occupancy (messes up my controller inputs) as well as a 12GB+ memory leak from this game alone.

780ti SC
4770K @ 4.4
16GB DDR3 2400

Will try reinstalling but I don't have high hopes.
At least there is GRID Autosport while I wait.

Signed up to post about this game I got on the recent steam sale with similar issues.

I have a crazy good rig and no SLI. I keep getting the 95% occupancy (messes up my controller inputs) as well as a 12GB+ memory leak from this game alone.

780ti SC
4770K @ 4.4
16GB DDR3 2400

Will try reinstalling but I don't have high hopes.
At least there is GRID Autosport while I wait.

How many AI on screen and which track?

Which message are you getting Phil? The CPU message from AC? Just wanted to be clear we weren't talking about the Windows Aero message as stated by Michael above.

Which CPU are you using and what speed?

:)
I was getting both messages,now just the 95% cpu warning,
I'm running an Intel extreme quad core-Q6850@3.33Ghz - Windows 7 64 bit - 8 gig of ram Zotac geforce GTX760 amp edition Gpu,And a 700w psu.

The message is intended to let you know about high cpu usage, I run an i 5 2500k@4.3ghz and I only get this message when I run a high amount of AI cars in a custom race, in fact I haven't seen it for months. It is really pertinent to explain exactly what you are doing when you get this message, if you don't then no one can solve your problem. There are no standard events or online events that cause this for me, I run the i5 and SLI 460s with no problems. Run task manager at the same time as AC and check what else is using the CPU while you get the message. Remember this is a feature designed to alert you to the limits of your system while we test the game, not a bug.

:)
I was getting both messages,now just the 95% cpu warning,
I'm running an Intel extreme quad core-Q6850@3.33Ghz - Windows 7 64 bit - 8 gig of ram Zotac geforce GTX760 amp edition Gpu,And a 700w psu.
The message purely relates to your cpu, its not a bad one per se, but it is getting a bit long in the tooth. Run less AI opposition and the warning will go away, find where your systems limit is and stay the right side of it. It also varies from car to car depending in hiw intensive they are on processor resource.

It won't hurt anything to disable Windows Aero. Its just a visual theme that makes Windows prettier. It made Windows look a bit more modern, similar to Apple's OS. There are even some third party applications like RadeonPro that will automatically shut down Windows Aero when you start a game which is pretty nice. Aero is known to eat up some GPU memory so that's why it can cause problems in games that are graphically intensive.

No need for a 3rd part app to do this, just right click on the game EXE, choose 'Properties' click on 'Compatibility' tab and check the 'Disable Desktop Composition' box then hit 'Apply'.

The message purely relates to your cpu, its not a bad one per se, but it is getting a bit long in the tooth. Run less AI opposition and the warning will go away, find where your systems limit is and stay the right side of it. It also varies from car to car depending in hiw intensive they are on processor resource.

I also find it has as much to do with what track you're racing on as it does which car you're racing. I find virtually all covered tracks end up throwing up the warning, usually after the first 2 or 3 laps. Some of the official tracks do too (thinking Monza) but most are OK for me.

Just got this for the first time on my i7 9700 with 12gb. I was trying to run the GP2 mod at Monza (which seems to be a problem track).
The game actually slowed down, on the back straight at monza I was barely above 200kmh and the inputs were a bit slow too. Also I had less grip.

If AC has a problem with utilizing cores, then it's not surprising since my CPU had 6 cores and 6 virtual for a total of 12. Hopefully it will get optimized soon, but it could also be a mod issue. The GP2 mod seems to be a bit resource intensive no matter what, even by itself.

Kunos Tiene ONU Problema al Optimizar El Juego Que esperemos Deje CUANDO resuelvan de Ser beta i mar spiele oficial en diciembre o '' ESO Dicen '' .. Cuanto es la relantizacion de los mods de formulacorsa..tanto fc1 COMO FC2 Tienen Multitud de poligonos En Su Diseño Lo Que dificulta al pc Que Cargue El Coche rapidamente ,, La Otra es Que se Siguen viendo Los Coches de Lejos ONU de la estafa maximo de detalle i Seguro afecta a los FPS tambien..pensar Que Es Un mod Que Igual Que El Juego tambien es beta ay qe eras 10.000 gracias

Kunos Tiene ONU Problema al Optimizar El Juego Que esperemos Deje CUANDO resuelvan de Ser beta i mar spiele oficial en diciembre o '' ESO Dicen '' .. Cuanto es la relantizacion de los mods de formulacorsa..tanto fc1 COMO FC2 Tienen Multitud de poligonos En Su Diseño Lo Que dificulta al pc Que Cargue El Coche rapidamente ,, La Otra es Que se Siguen viendo Los Coches de Lejos ONU de la estafa maximo de detalle i Seguro afecta a los FPS tambien..pensar Que Es Un mod Que Igual Que El Juego tambien es beta ay qe eras 10.000 gracias
Gerard, we speak English here on this forum. Please provide a translation.
If you have feedback to Kunos directly, you'll have more luck on the official forums.

Fixed :).I took the Advice to update my PC,I can now run a Full grid on all the Kunos Tracks & with all the Kunos Cars,and most of the mods as well, Heres what I could afford.

Intel Z97 Chipset Motherboard
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz. Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler.
Memory-16GB Corsair Vengence, DDR 3, 2400mhz.
GPU-GeForce Zotac GTX 760 Amp Edition.2gb DDR5.
Novatech Vortex II Full Tower Case. OCZ 700w PSU.

Fixed :).I took the Advice to update my PC,I can now run a Full grid on all the Kunos Tracks & with all the Kunos Cars,and most of the mods as well, Heres what I could afford.

Intel Z97 Chipset Motherboard
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz. Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler.
Memory-16GB Corsair Vengence, DDR 3, 2400mhz.
GPU-GeForce Zotac GTX 760 Amp Edition.2gb DDR5.
Novatech Vortex II Full Tower Case. OCZ 700w PSU.

Your GPU is very weak for that system, a 780 should be ideal, you'll have issues with it in the game...

It's running sweet at the moment,getting around 60fps with a full grid in SP, A massive improvement on my old system,I will upgrade the card in the future I've run out of cash at the moment
Assetto Corsa is costing me a fortune,But that's a great testament to the Sim,Never has spending money put such a big grin on my face :D.
But i won't be totally happy until kunos give me windscreen wipers;).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back