F1 2011 Countdown timer

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Because many people have preordered the game, or preloaded on steam etc, they are all going to get their games at different times, many of which before the realease date.

so a countdown Timer in this instance would not make sense if it is still counting down after people are already playing the game!

Because many people have preordered the game, or preloaded on steam etc, they are all going to get their games at different times, many of which before the realease date.

so a countdown Timer in this instance would not make sense if it is still counting down after people are already playing the game!

James?
Codemasters has announced a 23rd September as official release date for F1 2011. I really don't understand your logic. Even if you gonna get your copy from anywhere.Then , how you can play the game before 23.09.2011? Yes there's a time difference but still.The date is a date.
I really doubt that someone will get hes copy from somewhere and much more,playing the game on 22.09.2011 or earlier .Or I'm wrong?
Regards

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back