could someone help with info?

I started a new job here about a month or two ago and have been working about 65+ hours a week. Therefore I have not had the chance to catch a race and all I have been able to get is updates through my F1 iphone app. What I would like to know is if there is somewhere that I can buy a HD dvd or download of the race. I do not have a dvr or tivo so I cannot record the races. If anyone could help me out with a little info or push in the right direction I would appreicate it.

I started a new job here about a month or two ago and have been working about 65+ hours a week. Therefore I have not had the chance to catch a race and all I have been able to get is updates through my F1 iphone app. What I would like to know is if there is somewhere that I can buy a HD dvd or download of the race. I do not have a dvr or tivo so I cannot record the races. If anyone could help me out with a little info or push in the right direction I would appreicate it.

Listen to me, go and download MadeInMotorsport.com app from app store (it is free too) and you will be able to follow F1,F3,GP2, WRC,Dakar, Le mans and some GT series. For evryone who got an iphone, ipad or ipod and is a motorsport fan like me then go and download this app because you won't be able to miss even the smallest details in all the mentioned sports. (Specialy F1 :) )

Edit: The app is called MotorSport but it is made by made in motorsport.

thanks everyone for the help, I really appreciate it. I did find a place to be able to see the races from the RD members which is fantastic! I also downloaded that app for the iphone as well, thanks for that info too!

Yeah it really stinks that there is so little we get about F1 here in the states, I do wish there was more access for us or more of a market persay. Do get me wrong Nascar and all other types of racing is great but F1 is where it's at for me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 506 39.0%