Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
gtl_flyer_may.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Car of the Month - GTC76 BMW CSL
Track: Monza GP
Conditions: 17.00 In-Game Race Time

Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe (40 min)
Qualification: 19.40 GMT / 20.40 UK / 21.40 Europe (20 min)
Race: 20.00 GMT / 21.00 UK / 22.00 Europe- 28 laps (approx 1 hour)

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: As this event is a 1 hour endurance race, 1 pit stop is mandatory. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note3: A skinpack will be used for this event. All partipants are to download ths pack here whether they are using one of the skins or not.
Note4: The BMW Alpina (white #87) is available to be used if desired, although it is less powerful - the cars in the skinpack are all BMW Schnitzers. Just so people know the difference - the tech specs are below:
CSL Alpina = 1180kg, 340bhp @ 7700rpm
CSL Schnitzer = 1250kg, 440bhp @ 8700rpm

Had a fever and headache during the event. Whisky and chips helped a bit:) Had fun though, but decided to end the race and watch from the pits.

Keith, had some fun racing with you. Hope to see you next time, so we can have a proper battle:)

This is definitley not my kind of car, but thanks to Amir I got a good setup:)

Thanks RD as always

EDIT: @Keith. lol, H-shift in combo with these old cars is definitely tricky, but much more rewarding when you get it to work! Still working with heal and toeing...

Had a very short race.
Was massively tired from a huge night on friday night, and am still struggling to catch up on my sleep.
During practice and quali, could hardly keep my eyes open, so couldn't match the times I'd set during my offline practice.

Race was alright for the first couple of laps, but then my eyes started getting heavy and sore, and my concentration wandered a bit. Hit a few walls, and thought I'd call it a night before I wrecked someones race.

Cheers to those who turned up, and thanks to Stu for setting the show up for us

For me it was a Great race,

The car was very stable did not ever lose the car,Quali not that good 2.13
in Pract I did 2.9xx.

Race start on place 8 first chicane always problems but i came true in one piece,place 6 I think
good stay with the guys for a lap or 3 but not fast enough to stay there.

Halve way the race on place 4 and keep it there till thee end ,in spite of three
S/G (cutting first chicane and speeding)

Little argument with Amir when I get laped in the second chicane he hit me from behind because I give no room, it"s difficult to do that there,sorry Amir but you now I give always room even if I had to go true the grass.

Thanks guys for a nice race evening ,see you next time

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back