Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
gtl_flyer_may.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Car of the Month - GTC76 BMW CSL - Sprint & Feature
Track: Amaroo Park (sprint) / Albert Park (feature inc. mandatory pit stop)
Conditions: 17.00 In-game race time

Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe (20 min)
Qualification: 19.05 GMT / 20.05 UK / 21.05 Europe (10 min)
Race: 19.25 GMT / 20.25 UK / 21.25 Europe - 20 laps

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This event is a sprint & feature race, 1 pit stop is mandatory in the Feature Race. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note3: A skinpack will be used for this event. All partipants are to download ths pack here whether they are using one of the skins or not.
Note4: The BMW Alpina (white #87) is available to be used if desired, although it is less powerful - the cars in the skinpack are all BMW Schnitzers. Just so people know the difference - the tech specs are below:
CSL Alpina = 1180kg, 340bhp @ 7700rpm
CSL Schnitzer = 1250kg, 440bhp @ 8700rpm

Hmmnn! Sadly that only leaves 4 of us racing, and I am not feeling well at the moment, another one of my migrane headaches.

I think it might be best to delay this one again to a time when we can get more starters.

What do you think?

I'll do my best to attend guys, you'll need a backmarker to pass a couple of times!

Errr... cancel that (again). I did a quick reply from the front page and only saw the cancellations now. So it is off? No probs, maybe next week? Be good if you were there too Stuart! Same time but postponed a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back