Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
gtl-flyer-april.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Car of the Month - GTC65 Renault Alpine
Track: Snetterton 64 Download
Weather: Dry

Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe (40 min)
Qualification: 19.40 GMT / 20.40 UK / 21.40 Europe (20 min)
Race: 20.00 GMT / 21.00 UK / 22.00 Europe- 38 laps (approx 1 hour)

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: As this event is a 1 hour endurance race, 1 pit stop is mandatory. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note 3: A skinpack will be used for this event. All partipants are to download ths pack here whether they are using one of the skins or not.

The alpines won't be going that fast to go splat will they?
Give it a go and see how you get on :wink2:

The bridge is above a really tempting bend - put the nose in too early, you hit the near side - turn it in too late to avoid the near one and slide off into the far side. It's pretty much flat out in 4th.

I'd say that's fast enough for a modicum off splattage.

The bridge is above a really tempting bend - put the nose in too early, you hit the near side - turn it in too late to avoid the near one and slide off into the far side.

Yeh tell me about it. Just did about half an hour practice, good thing I did too! I think that bridge will need to be rebuilt after I nailed it a good dozen times....
And what a bastard of a car the Alpine is on cold tyres! GRR
Guess i've gotta change my driving style from wannabe drifter to something a little less flamboyant lol.

Got to tell you Glenn, after watching you practice on Saturday/Sunday, I think "wannabe" is doing yourself down a little, some excellent sideways action I thought. :good:

The contrast between the Stang & the Alpine as CotM is deliberate, by the way :wink2:

Lol. Thanks, I aim to entertain... must be that Skyline driver coming out in me!!!!:smile-big:

Holy crap! The skin pack for this event is huge! But they do look rather shmexy, so it's worth it methinks...

Contrasting COTM hey Stuart?? Can't wait for the next car, probably something with an epic amount of power, that doesnt handle for crap... (ie powerslides!!!!)
HAHA!!!!!

Holy crap! The skin pack for this event is huge! But they do look rather shmexy, so it's worth it methinks...

Well it's smaller than the one for the Mustangs, with about twice as many cars in the pack, so I reckon that's good value.

Also, I didn't create this one - someone called cy33 did (but I really liked it), so there aren't some of the "shortcuts" that I occasionally use on the skin packing.

**Server is up and running**

Hmm issues, need your help! On the server it says it is running snetterton, while in the lobby it is being displayed as zolder for me...

Can somebody login on the server to check if the correct version is running/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back