CotM - Aston Martin DB4 @ Rouen Les Essarts - Sat 21st Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
19073d1256754270-cotm-aston-martin-db4-enduro-donington-gp-sat-7th-nov-gtl_db4_final_8hp9b.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Aston Martin DB4 mod
Track: Rouen / Rouen chicaned
Conditions: 14.00 in-game race time
Practice: 20min
Qualification: 10min
Race: 12 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: make sure you have the v1.2 (13th October) release of the mod installed - it makes a hell of a difference.
Note3: Race 1 is using Rouen, Race2 is using Rouen Chicaned - Essentially the same track, same setup needed, not too much extra testing required so we keep the events simplified, but as we are using the same car for both races, not too samey.

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson - #338
  2. Hans Sneep
  3. Tom Wilson
  4. Glenn Morris
  5. Sam J Simpson
  6. Lee Madden
  7. Leszek Porzezinski
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

DB4 #420 for me, sire.

Geez I hope we get a few more sign ups... I remember fields of 12 or so 'stangs/vettes/alpines etc, only a few months ago!

Having said that, I was asked as to my availability for work this weekend. I hope we don't get any fires :sweat::pissed-off:

Again, people only seem to want to turn up when there are points at stake.

Although, after a quick re-think, this is a Saturday event, and other Leagues are now running, which might take a toll on weekend attendance

pencil me in..I will try but its my Anniversary this sat so my good lady might have other plans and might not let me play out:neutral: so what time does this kick off ?? and will it be the same time for wk end races in the future ??
cheers

ATTENTION ALL GTL DRIVERS

This event may be postponed or cancelled at short notice due to the server issues we have ongoing. There is an rFactor League race scheduled on Saturday and we may need to give the server to them exclusively for resource purposes.

OK - server's up.

It's set for 3 hour practice (so it doesn't keep resetting every 20 mins), so you will have to vote it round.

Also, if after race 1 finishes, race 2 is the same track, just vote to next event.

good luck all.

Disappointing turnout, only 4 of us made it out. Hans, Glenn, Leszek and myself.

We decided after waiting for 30 mins to just go straight to the race, with 4 cars the grid order would be fairly academic anyway.

The track is really long and fast, so we got strung out quite quickly, Leszek went into the distance and I stuggled in vain to keep up. He was just too damn fast.

From what I heard, Glenn and hans had a right old ding-dong behind, which ended up with Glenn stuck in a fence on the last lap haha.

Still, a good night, thanks to those who turned up, shame on those that didn't because you missed a great car on a great track.:embarrassed:

Cheers for setting up the server stu, shame you had to drop out.

Thanks to Tom, Leszek and Hans for coming along.
Bit of a shame there were only 4 blokes, but it was a hoot anyway.

Ran around with Hans, and we had a ball. Sliding, crashing and laughing.... all in almost perfect sync :-D

Thanks for setting it up Stu. I shall go back to bed and catch up on some R&R before the week begins... Hopefully I can drag myself up for a run next weekend.

Cheers lads.
Much respect.

Oh, and 'grats to Leszek, Tom and Hans for the podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%