CotM - Aston Martin DB4 Enduro @ Donington GP - Sat 7th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
19073d1256754270-cotm-aston-martin-db4-enduro-donington-gp-sat-7th-nov-gtl_db4_final_8hp9b.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Aston Martin DB4 mod
Track: Donington Park GP
Conditions: 17.00 in-game race time
Practice: 30min
Qualification: 15min
Race: 40 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Click here for a "how to" guide to GTL pitstops
Note3: make sure you have the v1.2 (13th October) release of the mod installed - it makes a hell of a difference.

Attachments

• gtl_db4_final_8hp9b.jpg
    gtl_db4_final_8hp9b.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 501
:freaked-out: this is fecking me off this NO PC lark..its..:poop:
could be thursday/friday now when I get it :fingers-crossed:.
the ram was fitted today but needs testing:curl-lip:
which I know is a good thing he wants it to be right b4 he gives it me back... but its driving me nutts not having one.. :shock:

Hi Stu,

please put me down as tentative! Whether I can attend or not depends on how much progress I will achieve on my master's thesis and how well I get through my math assignments ;)

It may be that I will join in the last minute again, this time however, with the installed mods, lol :)

By the way, really well done how you come up with such interesting club races keeping the league from taking away all racers :good: (although I myself haven't been much around lately :eyeroll:)

You definitely keep thing interesting (especially the muscle car event, the other event with teams etc.)

Good choice to limit club races to one track! The excuse of "I don't know the other two tracks and I don't have the time to prepare for all threee" is no longer an issue :D

• Bert Van Waes

o can put me down aswell Stu! The on going rain is putting me stuck in my home... And yesterday was the drunken night for me, so this night nothing in particuly planned!

Could it be that there is a #33 red aston in there? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%