AC Corvette Prototypes @ Daytona - Fri 26Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Convicted........for being slow:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Well you weren't last night in these beasts now were you. That was me you were slapping all over the track:(:D I'm telling ya it's there, you just have to get out of your own way:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Oh yea, almost forgot, you're signed up;)
Meh:rolleyes:....being fast in one car doesn't mean I'm quick, I just got lucky with the setup and these Vette Prototypes are one of my favorite cars;). If I remember right you were catching up pretty quick towards the end there mate:thumbsup: But I must admit Ive decided to put a lot more effort into my car setup, instead of just jumping in making a few tweaks and thinking "that'll do":whistling:

Daytonaaa!
Sign me up in the Dallara please. Thanks Bobby :)

EDIT: BP Do not watch this video or you will be scarred for life and may go blind. You have been warned:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 18lubg8t6enwjjpg.jpg
    18lubg8t6enwjjpg.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 145
Hi, im sorry but can yo sing me out please? the schedule is not the best one for me and I just watch another daytona race here with better schedule :/
sorry, and good luck guys!

I'll give you what I've got so far. We're not allowed to talk about lap times so please understand that. If you PM me I can tell you;)

Here's mine, bobby & I are fairly close in lap times, see what ones more comfortable for you:thumbsup: The cars are the same only difference is the Coyote is right hand drive, so setups work for both cars.
Thank you both for the setups, they handle very well.

I'll give you what I've got so far. We're not allowed to talk about lap times so please understand that. If you PM me I can tell you;)

Here's mine, bobby & I are fairly close in lap times, see what ones more comfortable for you:thumbsup: The cars are the same only difference is the Coyote is right hand drive, so setups work for both cars.
Thank you both for the setups they handle very well.

Go ahead and sign me up for this one! I should be able to make it home in time.
Slightly unrelated, but I also think that I'll be able to run my G29 in my dorm after clearing some space, so if all goes according to plan, I'll be in here a lot more often.

Go ahead and sign me up for this one! I should be able to make it home in time.
Slightly unrelated, but I also think that I'll be able to run my G29 in my dorm after clearing some space, so if all goes according to plan, I'll be in here a lot more often.
Man that's awesome to hear. I'll put you down in the Dallara. It's left hand drive or better said "It's on the freaking correct side":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back