Cars Corvette C6R 2013 1.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
:rolleyes:

Tyres.ini -> SHORT_NAME, option missing

PERFORMANCE_CURVE -> tcurve_supersoft.lut missing
PERFORMANCE_CURVE-> tcurve_superhard.lut missing

2017-08-17_173212.jpg

Last edited:
CM told me that the V10 R8 LMS tires fit, so I let it exchange the tires with those. Yet to see if it works (CM found another 6 errors with the car)

just came back to a Trackday AI session i had started, and was greeted by a 800 MB log file full of that dreaded 'Empty Curve' line. This was in the errors.txt

Code:
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/car.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [INFO] SHORT_NAME
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_0] ZONE_FRONT_CD
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_0] ZONE_FRONT_CL
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_0] ZONE_REAR_CD
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_0] ZONE_REAR_CL
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_0] ZONE_LEFT_CD
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_0] ZONE_LEFT_CL
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_0] ZONE_RIGHT_CD
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_0] ZONE_RIGHT_CL
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_3] ZONE_FRONT_CD
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_3] ZONE_FRONT_CL
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_3] ZONE_REAR_CD
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_3] ZONE_REAR_CL
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_3] ZONE_LEFT_CD
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_3] ZONE_LEFT_CL
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_3] ZONE_RIGHT_CD
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/aero.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [WING_3] ZONE_RIGHT_CL
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_1] UNITS
INIReader: content/cars/corvette_c6r/data/digital_instruments.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ITEM_9] ALIGN

edit: ok the 800 MB were created by another car, but would still be nice to fix those thing :)

Last edited:
I have the same problem as GoFrancky above. I've noticed it on several mods. All the Kunos cars with a rear view camera are fine.

I'm running in VR with Custom Shaders Pack 0.1.52 and Content Manager (0.8.2123.36398). It only happens if Smart Mirrors are enabled and "Real Mirrors" are active. So you can turn off "Real Mirrors" as a workaround.

I'd love to see a patch to fix it though, assuming the problem is with the mod and not the Custom Shaders Pack. It's a really nice car and is used a lot on SRS.

I've attached two pic's. One of the working camera in the Kunos C7R and one of the slight problem with the camera in this otherwise great car...

Attachments

• Kunos C7R.jpg
    Kunos C7R.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 75
  • C6R.jpg
    C6R.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Deleted member 223075

Interesting. Do you have “Smart Mirrors” and “Real Mirrors” enabled in CSP? If not, could you try enabling them to see if you get the same problem as Francky and I?

Cheers!

[REAL_MIRRORS]
; Real Mirrors
ENABLED=0

If you put 1 it show head in central mirror. For me is not activated (likes CSP is released) and all works fine. I don't see any difference with REAL_MIRRORS activated or no, except the error with head.

But you can easily test by yourself, i think...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%