1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corvette C6 R @ Houston - Sat 31.01 - Fri 06.02

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. Bram

This week the STATS server will run Houston Reliant Park. A beautiful city track from the USA. I hope a lot of people will take that the C6R out of the garage and on the track for a good spin.
    It would be nice if we can use this thread to inform eachother about our progression during the week. Share tips, share setups (post them in the setup section), brag a little here and there.
    Also help eachother out how to master this new track because it will not allow you to make mistakes :D
    Most of all see this as a training tool we can all work on and help the new starters in Evo to get familiar with a new car and a new track and become a better driver.

I hope on your support :thumb:
  3. Bram

Needless to say that the server is very very up and running now!
  4. Well Bram, I gave it a try!:first:

I managed a 1:05.280 after a few tries. This is one unforgiving track!:laugh2:

Now let the beat down by aliens begin! :thumb:

5. Tried a few laps, and my fastest was a 1.04.5, but I am sure that laptime will be beaten.
  6. Will give it a go soon (track downloading as we speak) ... was hoping to hit a few more STCC tracks before you shut that server down though :sad:, as I was on a bit of a roll driving new cars, doing a quick sesh when I found half an hour here and there, and sneakily moving up the hotlap leaderboards :D ... and even bagged 2nd spot in front of (an old time) posted by my team bud Gary at Sturup :peace:... ho hum ... time to move on I guess ... sounds like I got a new and interesting track to learn :dance2:
  7. I just download the track and i come soon later on the server:good:
  8. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

This track is Brutal!!! Tried a few laps but for some reason i experienced frame drops at the chicane...
    So i didn't bother any further...
  9. Bram

What do you find the hardest part of this track?
  10. Just began to find a rhythm here when I had to leave ... 1:05.4 on last lap ... but lost at least half a second on that ... more later I think :good:
  11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Yesss the SHIFT MOBILE!!! Im there!
  12. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Downloading atm and will be doing some laps later today..... Get it in :D
  13. me too... still a novice though! Dont be too hard on me!
  14. Amazing track :laugh2:

A little test just to see what it is and i make 1'05"3 and i kiss more walls :lol:

I try another test later

ps: i don't see the track in leaderboard, it not installed ??
  15. Bram

Leaderboard updates every 24 hours, so it will be up tomorrow. @Jim: if you need any help just ask it here in the thread, that is why the server is up and this thread opened. See it as a little form of friendly development :D
  16. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

I have no idea what kind of track this is, but will try today. :p
  17. no greencard but will try some laps later :)
  18. Nice track, did some laps; 1:02.9

Setup attached :)

Attached Files:

19. Hannu Karesola

Hannu Karesola
    Premium Member

1.03.8. Can maybe cut couple of tenths after practising, but not sure.

Getting very poor frames somehow on that track. Even when all details are dropped to minimum.

EDIT: 1.03.294 atm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.