1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corsa Italiana @ All Surfaces - 25th - 27th December 2015

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally Club & Leagues' started by Ole Marius Myrvold, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Skin made by @Xylo can be found here

Italian cars! Will anyone finish, or will all break down with electrical failures?

This is a rally for all members of RaceDepartment, premium or not. So just sign up, tag your friends or enemies, not to mention the fremenies to see who can drive the fastest, and not run off at the same time.

League Name (must be a member to be able to participate):
    Cars: Italian

SS01: Germany - Waldaufstieg - Tarmac - Morning - Clear
    SS02: Germany - Waldabstieg - Tarmac - Morning - Overcast
    SS03: Wales - Dyffryn Afon Reverse - Gravel - Midday - Cloudy
    SS04: Greece - Fourkèta Kourva - Gravel - Sunset - Clear
    SS05: Sweden - Östra Hinnsjön - Snow - Afternoon - Snow

Session Open: From 00:01GMT 25th of December, until 23:59GMT 27th of December
    Re-Runs: No!
    Service: Between Every Stage!

Premium Membership Sweepstake: Now also in DiRT Rally! Have a friend that's on the fence of joining RD, or maybe you just haven't dared to try out the Premium Memberships yourself. Well, now you can win One Month of Premium Membership for a non-Premium Member! Every driver that at the end of the week have taken points in the RaceNet League will be in the random draw! Staff members are excluded from the Sweepstake.
    There are however one condition. You must have given your RaceNet name to us in this thread, so we know who you are. If you have not posted in that thread, you will not have a chance to win!
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Please write if you will participate, as this will be used in logging how many drivers intend to participate, how many that does participate, and also helps us in the direction to go :)

1. Burke Wells
    2. Eckhart von Glan
    3. nikey176
    4. Luis Carreiro
    5. Neven Ivanisevic
    6. Player
    7. Player
    8. Player
    9. Player
    10. Player
    11. Player
    12. Player
    13. Player
    14. Player
    15. Player
    16. Player
    17. Player
    18. Player
    19. Player
    20. Player
    21. Player
    22. Player
    23. Player
    24. Player
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  3. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I risultati verranno qui - or in case Google Translate say something bad... The results will come here! :)
  4. I'm in. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sign me up, though finding the time between all the relatives one gladly meets over christmas will be tough. gonna try.
  6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Oh, I know the feeling! I'm happy if I'm able to get the results out! Never mind driving!
  7. I'm in!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Luis Carreiro

Luis Carreiro
    Premium Member

in ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Zulnex

Premium Member

Sign me up please.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sign me up please....thanks
  11. I'm In
  12. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

Definitely in...managed to survive the rally...just :D
    Great fun! Can't wait for the next one guys :)
  13. Starting this now in the S4... I'm scared!
  14. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I would be too! :x3:
  15. did the first two yesterday, nice clean run in second on slippery ground put me in 2nd, 3rd as i am writing. pays off to run my favourite car in the game, delta integrale.
  16. Scrappy rally, but I'm Provisonally 3rd
  17. I'm in
  18. had a hard time in greece, for one reason or another my handbrake did not grip at all, lost 20 secs or so. the final two were fine.
  19. Luis Carreiro

Luis Carreiro
    Premium Member

Did mine with the S4, had lots of fun in the first 2 stages but the other ones where scary...
  20. I'm nervous now =) Never raced online before, but hey, always nice to try something new. I'm in.

EDIT: A newbie question if you don't mind. I noticed that i can't load a setup for the car/ss. Do we always drive with default setups in the leagues?
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015