1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrupted Profile

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Jose Navarro, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Hello! this morning when I executed the game I got a message by steam about downloading file or uploading file, I had to choose one of those two in order to play. The part when u choose your profile says the profile is corrupted.

Now I'm doing all over again :mad: Is there a way to save your career?
  2. After patch 5 probably we have a new problem! I saw on other forums (Steam,Codemasters forums), discussions about this problem. Corrupted profile!
  3. Really? Then I think theres no point in starting our careers until the patch up work is completed.
  4. Thats the lole ,i am already on my 2nd season.Most of the races are driven at 100% -.-.
    I guess we will have to stop playing career until they are done patching >.>
  5. Luckily I can play offline without the patch, or even starting Steam. The online is too fussy in my opinion.
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Eh? You can't blame Patch 5

Patch 5 has not been released yet. This evening some time possibly .....

The OP's error is to do will the Steam Cloud, not the patch.

Steam was saying that the profile files don't match. Do you want to download the backup files from the cloud, or upload your current files to the cloud.

Personally I disable the Cloud for this game, and have my own backups on my Skydrive
  7. Wasn't this one of the known issues on patch 4?

Known issue:
    Saves not synchronising with the Steam cloud. If you are experiencing issues with saves uploaded to Steam’s cloud, we recommend using saved games stored on your local drive/PC.
  8. just open steam and have an update of f1 2012 and
    save corrupted:)

never corrupt until patch of today